Eukanuba Restricted Calorie Dog Food - 400g x 12
- Low energy density – supports the loss of body weight.
- L-carnitine – supports fat metabolism.
- Increased protein vs. previous formula (dry formula only) – helps to maintain lean muscle mass.
- High-quality animal based protein and low fat – helps reduce caloric intake and promote a healthy body composition.
- Special carbohydrate blend of barley and sorghum* – low glycaemic index (slow glucose release) sources to help support the normal blood glucose and insulin response.
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate (dry formula only) – provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health.
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio – helps to maintain a healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed – helps to maximise the chances of getting successful weight loss
- Three weight-loss feeding regimens – gives you greater flexibility to manage your dog’s weight-loss.
- Weight maintenance feeding regimen –for when the ideal body weight is reached.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defenses.
- Beet pulp – a clinically proven moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid, which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fibre fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and clinically proven beet pulp, to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption. (Dry formula only)
- DentaDefense – to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime.
CANINE CANNED: Chicken, white fish, chicken liver, rice, maize grits, chicken by-products, beef by-products, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, linseed, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride.
Daily Feeding Guide
Phase 1 Weight loss
Phase 2 Weight loss
Phase 3 Weight Loss
|20||1 3/4||1 1/3||1||1|
|25||2 1/4||1 1/2||1 1/3||1|
|30||2 1/2||1 3/4||1 1/2||1 1/4|
|35||2 2/3||2||1 2/3||1 1/3|
|40||3||2||1 3/4||1 1/2|
|45||3 1/4||2 1/4||2||1 1/2|
Always ensure your dog has fresh water available.
When switching to Eukanuba gradually introduce over 4 days
Your dog may eat more or less depending on a variety of factors such as age, temperament and activity.