Eukanuba Dermatosis FP Dog Food - 6 pack x 375g
- Selected protein (fish) and carbohydrate source (potato) in dry and can – helps avoid ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
- Contains Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids at a targeted ratio – helps nutritionally soothe skin irritations, supports normal skin barrier function and maintains a glossy coat.
- Beet pulp – a clinically proven moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid, which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fructooligosaccharides (FOS),* and clinically proven beet pulp, to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption. *Dry Formula only
- DentaDefense – to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime.
- Dry and canned formulas can be fed separately or mixed – to help with any reduced appetite and with no compromise of the protein (fish) and carbohydrate (potato) sources or on your dog’s management protocol.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defenses.
- High quality animal-based protein – vital for supporting a healthy skin and glossy coat.
Catfish, herring meal, modified potato starch, maize oil, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids:1.6%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids:0.4%
Vitamin A:2050 IU/kg
Vitamin D3:195 IU/kg
Vitamin E:22 mg/kg
Daily Feeding Guide
|3-5||1/3 - 1/2|
|10-15||1 - 1 1/4|
|20-25||1 1/3 - 1 2/3|
|30-35||1 3/4 - 2|
|40-45||2 1/4 - 2 1/2|
Always ensure your dog has fresh water available.
- For intolerances: feed Dermatosis FP for 3-8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear then this food can be fed indefinitely.
- For support of skin function feed Dermatosis FP for up to 2 months. For extended use contact your veterinarian.