Eukanuba Cat Intestinal Cat Food - 1.5Kg By Eukanuba Veterinary Diet
These diets are formulated to nutritionally manage GI issues and patient recovery. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
• Acute and Chronic Gastroenteritis
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
• Small and Large Bowel Diarrhea
• Antibiotic Responsive Diarrhea (ARD)
• Short Bowel Syndrome
• Dietary Indiscretion
MAY ALSO BE PRESCRIBED TO NUTRITIONALLY MANAGE:
• Recovery Conditions
– Intestinal Surgery
– Severe Parasitism
• MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) - binds potentially pathogenic bacteria preventing them from adhering to the intestinal wall and excreting them safely with the faeces*
• Beet pulp - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health. helps regain optimal stool consistency.
• FOS (fructooligosaccharides) - prebiotics which aid in GI health and help maintain the balance between beneficial andpotentially pathogenic bacteria
• Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
*Demonstrated in vivo with species other than dog and cat.
NUTRIENTS TO HELP MANAGE OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
• Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
• High quality animal-based protein - aids in recovery and overall health and well-being
• DHA - an omega-3 fatty acid to enhance cognition for a smart, trainable puppy
Ratings & Reviews
Eukanuba intestinal cat
by Allan -
My cat has a very sensitive tummy and has been on this vet prescribed diet for many years. Excellent quality. Great price. No problem.
Eukanuba cat intestinal cat food 1.5kg
by Sammi -
This dry food seems to be working well for my cat who suffers with diarrhoea, seems to be keeping it under control. makes him quite thirsty though.
Cats love it
by Julie -
My cats love this. Got it for one cat as he has allergies and the other cats have to have it. This website is the cheapest I’ve been able to find it.
by Doddy -
At last a Product that Suits my Cat who was diagnosed with Colitis/Constipation.
Harri as really taken to eating them as well,usually he walks away from most biscuits.Bowel/Tummy seems to be settling down well.
Eukanuba Cat Intestinal Cat Food - 1.5Kg
by DC -
Buy the food for my cat with digestive problems. Works fine and produces the required results
Eukanuba intestinal cat food
by ICS -
I can't feed this to the one cat who has the intestinal problem, because all the other cats like this food more than their regular dry food! Too early to say how good it is at reducing the problem, but all our 4 cats love this food, so they should never have this problem in the future.
by Christine -
My 11 year old cat had been suffering from diarreah for about a month and she was getting thinner and thinner. I switched to this food and within a day or two her stomach was settled and she has been putting some weight back on ever since. She'll be staying on this food now.
eukanuba cat food
by Gail -
1. My cats have a runny tummy,sometimes
And ekanuba does a good job.
2. Hate the packaging bag it comes in have to put it in a ziplock bag when opened ,to keep it airtight (fresh)
Have looked at a lot of other brands of cat biscuits, ekanuba seems to be the only brand without a airtight seal, when opened the 1.5 kg bag so not very green when you have to purchase ekanuba packaging is the price of the product, and you have to pay for your own package with an airtight seal as well. In 4 months I’ve bought £7.50 worth of bags with airtight seals to package the product.