Eukanuba Adult Dog Weight/Diabetic Control Dog Food - 12Kg By Eukanuba Veterinary Diet
Manufacturer's ViewEukanuba Adult Dog Weight/Diabetic Control Dog Food - 12Kg
- No rapid glucose releasing carbohydrates with a high glycaemic index (e.g. rice) – helps to maintain a normal blood glucose and insulin response
- Special carbohydrate blend of sorghum and barley – low glycaemic index (slow glucose releasing) carbohydrates that help to support a normal blood glucose and insulin response
- Special fermentable fibre blend (FOS 1%, beet pulp 4%, gum arabic 1.2%) – helps to manage the glucose supply within the body
- Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC 0.92%) - modifies the viscosity of the digested food and helps regulate the supply of glucose to the body
- Low energy density and reduced fat (46% less fat vs EUKANUBA Adult Medium Breed) and an appropriate level of animal-based protein – helps manage an ideal weight and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy body composition (fat vs. lean muscle)
- L-carnitine – supports fat metabolism
- Weight loss and weight maintenance feeding regimes – provides you with maximum flexibility to help manage your dog’s weight loss as well as well as maintain his ideal weight.
- High quality animal-based protein – helps maintain lean muscle mass.
- Targeted omega-6:omega-3 fatty acid ratio – helps nutritionally soothe joint stiffness.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defenses.
- Beet pulp – a clinically proven moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid, which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption.
- DentaDefense – to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime.
Sorghum, Dried Chicken and Turkey, barley, fish meal, dried beet pulp, chicken digest, dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, brewer’s dried yeast, linseed, animal fat, sodium hexametaphosphate, sodium chloride.
Daily Feeding Guide
For Weight Maintenance
For Weight Loss
Weight/Diabetic Control for Dogs should be fed for up to 6 months to regulate the glucose supply and for the reduction of excessive body weight, then feed until target body weight is achieved.
For extended use consult your veterinarian.
Always ensure your dog has fresh water available.
When switching to Eukanuba gradually introduce over 4 days
Your dog may eat more or less depending on a variety of factors such as age, temperament and activity