Dechra Specific FCW-P Crystal Prevention Wet Cat Food Pouches - 12 x 85g By Dechra Specific
Dechra Feline Specific Fcw Crystal Prevention Key Benefits:
- Low RSS struvite and oxalate: Low urinary RSS (Relative Super Saturation) values for struvite and calcium oxalate for undersaturation and low metastable saturation, respectively, to minimise the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate crystals forming in the urine.
- Reduction of struvite recurrence: The diet has a reduced content of magnesium and phosphorus (components of struvite crystals) for reduction of recurrence of struvite crystals and stones.
- Urine pH control: A urine pH below 6.4 dissolves existing struvite crystals and minimises the risk of precipitation of new struvite crystals.
- High digestibility: High quality and highly digestible ingredients ensure an optimal uptake of nutrients from the diet, whilst reducing faecal output.
- Skin, coat and joint support: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy skin, coat and joints.
Ingredients: Pork, beef, maize, sunflower oil, eggs, fish oil, minerals, whey powder, rice, psyllium husk, methionine, powdered cellulose, taurine, vitamins and trace elements.
It contains no artificial antioxidants, colours or flavouring.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.