Dechra Canine Specific Cxd Adult Large Dog Food Key Benefits:
- Moderate energy, balanced nutrients: A complete, balanced diet with a moderate level of energy and highly digestible nutrients, which meets the requirements of adult large and giant breed dogs and helps them maintain their ideal body weight.
- Joint, skin & coat support: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy skin and coat. In combination with the moderate energy density, they also support healthy joints in large and giant breed dogs.
- High digestability: High quality and high digestible ingredients ensure a maximum uptake of nutrients from the diet, whilst reducing faecal output.
- Immune support: Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response.
- Intestinal support: Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid and is known for its beneficial effect on the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity. Thehighly digestible ingredients are specially selected for the sensitive digestive system of large and giant breed dogs.
Ingredients: Rice, wheat, fish meal, maize protein, animal fat, hydrolysed pork protein, yeast (including source of ß-1,3/1,6-glucans), minerals, powdered cellulose, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, psyllium husk, methionine, sunflower oil, L-carnitine.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.