Dechra Canine Specific Crd-2 Weight Control Dog Food Key Benefits:
- Moderate energy, high fibre: The low content of fat and high content of fibre result in a low energy density. Even during a period of weight reduction and/or weight control this will enable the owner to feed a considerable amount of food, supporting that the dog’s appetite is sated.
- Optimal weight: L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria and stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles.
- Joint support: Omega-3 fatty acids help to maintain normal mobility in joints of overweight dogs. Omega-3 fatty acids also support a healthy skin and coat.
- Moderately increased protein: The moderately increased protein content supports maintenance of muscles.
- Diabetes mellitus: The content of complex carbohydrates and the high level of fibre promote a gradual release of glucose from the diet, which makes it suitable for patients with diabetes mellitus.
Ingredients: Wheat, fish meal, powdered cellulose, hydrolysed pork protein, eggs, rice, beet pulp, maize protein, minerals, animal fat, potato protein, vitamins and trace elements, psyllium husk, methionine, L-carnitine, sunflower oil.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.