Dechra Canine Specific Cpd Puppy Large Dog Food Key Benefits:
- Growth & skeletal support: Balanced levels of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals meet the requirement of growing large and giant breed puppies. The contents of EPA and DHA in combination with the moderate energy and calcium content support the development of healthy joints and skeleton and help reduce the risk of accelerated growth or overweight.
- DHA from fish: DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid which supports the development of the brain and vision.
- Joint, skin & coat support: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the development of healthy joints, skin and coat.
- Immune support: Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response.
- Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid and is known for its beneficial effect on the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity. Highly digestible ingredients are selected for the diet to be specially adapted to the sensitive digestive system of large and giant breed dogs.
Ingredients: Rice, wheat, fish meal, maize protein, animal fat, hydrolysed pork protein, yeast (including source of β-1,3/1,6-glucans), powdered cellulose, minerals, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, psyllium husk, methionine, sunflower oil, L-carnitine.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
Example: A breed with an expected adult weight of 35 kg. If the puppy weighs 10kg (and therefore has not reached half of the adult weight), the daily requirement will be approximately 340 g SPECIFIC™ CPD-XL Puppy Large & Giant Breed. When it weighs 20 kg (51- 100% of the adult weight), the puppy requires approximately 430 g a day.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.