Nutritional support to complications as poor blood glucose control, hyperlipidaemia, poor skin condition, recurrent infections and overweight, which are associated with endocrine disorders as diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism or hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's disease)
- Diabetes mellitus: Cereals with a reduced glycemic index (whole wheat and oats) and a high level of fibre to promote gradual release of glucose from the diet to reduce postprandial hyperglycemia for support of patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Immune support, regulation blood lipids: Unique high levels of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oil and omega-6 fatty acid GLA from borage oil. High intake of omega-3 fatty acids has shown to regulate blood lipids in case of hyperlipidaemia, help maintain normal blood pressure and increase insulin sensitivity. These fatty acids can affect the immune response and alter eicosanoids which have effects on different processes in the body.
- Immune support: Contain ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast, and increased levels of zinc, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids to support the immune status. Beta-glucans can bind to macrophages and alert the immune system, thereby supporting the immune system response and altering cytokine production.
- Moderate energy, balanced minerals: A complete, balanced diet with a very moderate energy density for support of optimal weight management. The controlled levels of minerals like phosphorus and sodium reduce the workload of the kidneys and support renal function in senior dogs.
- Joint, skin & coat support: With EPA and DHA from fish oil for support of healthy joints, skin and coat.
Ingredients: Wheat, maize protein, oats, powdered cellulose, potato protein, fish oil, hydrolysed pork protein, beet pulp, minerals, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, fish meal, animal fat, sunflower oil, psyllium husk, borage oil, yeasts (source of ß-1,3/1,6 glucans), taurine, L-carnitine.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate and ascorbyl palmitate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.