Crave Salmon and Whitefish Adult Dry Cat Food - 750g By Crave
- A high quality adult premium cat food, CRAVE Adult cat food with Salmon and Whitefish is made with a minimum of 60% animal sources; a quality dry cat food you can rely on.
- CRAVE healthy cat food is made without grains, using high protein recipes with fresh meat to support strong and healthy muscles. This sensitive cat food has the taste and crunch your cat will CRAVE.
- CRAVE cat food is dry food, made without grains, for cats with sensitive digestions.
- CRAVE's sensitive cat food dry recipes are quality meals made with no artificial colours or preservatives.
- Maize, wheat, soya and dairy free, CRAVE Adult wet cat foods are high protein cat food for every day vitality and health.
With a minimum of 60% animal sources, Crave Adult Dry Cat Food with Salmon and Whitefish is a healthy cat food inspired by a cat's natural diet. Produced as crunchy cat food, Crave Feline Food is made with fresh meat for a high protein cat food recipe. These protein-rich cat kibble recipes support strong and healthy muscles for your cat and promote an active, energetic life.
- Free From: Artificial Colours, Artificial Preservatives
- Free From: Soya, Wheat
Ingredients: Minimum 60% Animal Sources: Fish 25% (including Fresh Fish (14%), Dried Salmon Protein (4%), Dried Whitefish Protein (4%)), Dried Chicken Protein (13%), Beef Greaves Protein (11%), Poultry Fat (10%), Turkey Digest (2%), Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Apple Pulp, Minerals, Rosemary Extract.
Ratings & Reviews
Big and crunchy
by Leanne -
Always buy these biscuits, they are their favourites, again buy this variety as the biscuits are bigger than most brands, good for there teeth so they can crunch and not just swallow. They are smelly though in the bag!
Great quality dry food
by Caroline -
A high quality dry food which helps cat's dental hygiene. My 3 year old tabby loves them.
by Jackie -
Good food for very senior cat with very few teeth. Food smaller than this flicks out of her mouth but she retains it within and manages it well. Her tummy is also better for the grain free recipe.