Adaptil Stress Relief Express Tablets for Dogs - 40 Tablets By Adaptil
A natural ingredients-based, non-pheromone calming tool that can be used to support dogs during stressful events and facilitate relaxation. They can be used for short term, fast acting stress relief and be administered as little as two hours before the required effect. The tablets can be used in anticipation of any predictable short term occasional challenging events that can be stressful for a dog such as house parties, fireworks, thunderstorms and travel visits to the vet or groomer. They have been proven to quickly help improve the signs of fear.
- Adaptil is trusted and used by vets, charities and expert behaviourists.
- Adaptil can help with short term relief or long term solutions for stress depending on your circumstances.
- Adaptil is suitable for dogs with fears and anxiety, rescue dogs and dogs that have issues of travelling and the vets.
- Adaptil Express Tablets are an addition to the Adaptil range!
- They are a non-pheromone, natural ingredient based tablet that supports your dog during life's short-term stressful events.
- There is no longer any need to stress or worry when last minute events occur as the tablets can be used as little as two hours before the required effect!
- They can be used in conjunction with the wider range of Adaptil pheromone products.
- The combination of GABA, L-tryptophan, L-theanine and B vitamins means they provide fast and temporary relief during short trips in the car or even for events such as house moves and parties.
- Adaptil express tablets can be used in a range of situations.
- They are ideal for short term occasional stress such as house parties and trips to the vets.
- They can also assist with the fear of fireworks, thunderstorms, noise phobias and travel.
- We recommend using the Adaptil tablets alongside the pheromone diffusers or collars for maximum support.
- Suitable for adult dogs only above 1 year of age.