Dechra Feline Specific Fcd Crystal Prevention Key Benefits:
- Low RSS struvite & oxalate: Low urinary RSS values (Relative Super Saturation) values for struvite and calcium oxalate for undersaturation and low metastable saturation, respectively, to minimise the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate crystals forming in the urine.
- Reduction of struvite recurrence: The diet has a reduced content of magnesium and phosphorus (components of struvite crystals) for reduction of recurrence of struvite crystals and stones.
- Urine pH control: A urine pH below 6.4 dissolves existing struvite crystals and minimumises the risk of precipitation of new struvite crystals.
- High digestibility: High quality and highly digestible ingredients ensure an optimal uptake of nutrients from the diet, whilst reducing faecal output.
- Skin, coat and joint support: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy skin, coat and joints.
Ingredients: Maize protein, animal fat, maize starch, fish meal, potato protein, eggs, wheat, minerals, sugar, rice, vitamins and trace elements, hydrolysed chicken and turkey protein, butter milk powder, powdered cellulose, methionine, psyllium husk, taurine, sunflower oil.
Antioxidant: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavouring.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.