Iams Kitten/Junior Chicken Dry Cat Food – 2.55kg
Average cost per day (60g): 30p*
Average cost per week: £2.13*
Average length 1 bag will last: 6 Weeks and 3 Days*
Suitable For: All Kittens and Pregnant / Nursing Cats
* Calculation based on a kitten aged 10 weeks (1kg) being fed 60g per day as per brand guidelines, and based on product total price £12.98 as accurate on 11/10/2013.
Description: Complete balanced diet for all adult cats.
Pet effects: Kibbles help reduce plaque and bad breath.
Allergy Benefits: None listed for product.
Specific Benefits: Helps maintain all areas of health, with added dental care.
Meat source: Contains dried chicken and turkey (41%).
“Iams® ProActive Health™ Kitten & Junior Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken (41% chicken & turkey) is a complete and balanced cat food for kittens and pregnant/nursing cats.”
Iams Kitten/Junior Chicken Dry Cat Food is a 100% complete balanced diet for your kitten. So your kitten will get all the nutrition they need just from this product, with supplied water of course!
So, how does it keep my cat fit and healthy?
1. Healthy Teeth: Crunchy kibbles scrub your kitten's teeth when eating, helping to reduce plaque build-up which can cause bad breath.
2. Healthy Digestion: Includes Prebiotics and beet pulp to help digestive development.
3. Strong Immune System: Includes added antioxidants.
4. Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat: Includes added Omega-6 and Omega-3.
5. Healthy Muscles: Enriched with quality proteins to build strong muscles.
6. Healthy Eyes: Includes a natural source of Taurine, and Omega-3 DHA for vision development.
7. Strong Bones: Includes calcium and phosphorus for bone development.
8. Brain Development: Enriched with Omega-3 DHA.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (41%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Animal Fat, Wheat, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp (2.7%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Sodium Chloride.
Recommended Minimum Amount
(dry matter basis)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your kitten too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active kittens at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body and weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Young dogs and cats are natural predators so wouldn’t be eating cold food in nature; to improve how tasty the food is for your pet try providing it at room temperature.