Veterinary Exclusive. Complete nutrition that helps address the top 5 essential health needs of puppies from 4 weeks of age for healthy optimal growth and development. With clinically proven levels of DHA and antioxidants for cognitive development and immunity.
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants with high levels of vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- Vitality: precise balance of minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy bone and joint development in small breed puppies
- Digestion: Help support a healthy digestive tract and firm stools
- Oral Health: Precise balance of vitamins and minerals for healthy development of teeth in small breed puppies
- Skin & Coat: High levels of omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and shiny coat
Ingredients: Maize, poultry meat meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, digest, maize gluten meal, minerals, fish oil, vitamins, trace elements, L-tryptophan, taurine, beta carotene, rice.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only because animals' needs vary.1 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
When feeding for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Science PlanTM VetEssentials Puppy Mini formula should be fed from weaning until maturity at 1 year old. For weaning puppies, add warm water to the kibbles, let soak and mix into a paste. Keep reducing the amount of water added to the kibbles, until the puppy eats dry kibbles.
The daily amount required by individual puppies may vary substantially. Therefore the amount should be adjusted to maintain optimal body weight, and fed as 2-4 meals per day (the number may decrease with age).
The amount of Science PlanTM VetEssentials Puppy Mini formula to feed pregnant bitches depends upon the stage of pregnancy. Often pregnancy is not recognised until the 4th or 5th week.
Lactating bitches should be fed unrestricted amounts of Science PlanTM VetEssentials Puppy orScience PlanTM VetEssentials Puppy Mini (i.e. fed ad libitum) until weaning is completed.