Prescription Diet™ Feline w/d™ has the following key benefits.
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cats ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- High in fibre to help regulate bowel movements.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, ground rice, digest, animal fat, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, L-carnitine supplement, calcium sulphate, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
| ||FOR PREVENTION OF OBESITY||FOR ALL OTHER INDICATIONS|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40||35 - 50|
|3||40 - 55||50 - 70|
|4||50 - 70||60 - 85|
|5||60 - 85||75 - 100|
|6||70 - 95||85 - 115|
|7 +||11 - 13 per kg||14 - 16 per kg|
A 156g can is equal to 45 grams of the dry food
Average Nutrients Contents:
| ||As Fed|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||32.7 %|
|Fibre (crude)||8.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.16 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.64 %|
|Total sugars||0.2 %|
|Vitamin A||10830 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D||545 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||550 mg/kg|
Metabolisable Energy Information:
| ||As Fed|
|Target urinary pH||6.2 - 6.4 |