Eukanuba Dog Intestinal Dog Food - 12pk x 400g
- Highly digestible ingredients – for easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Adjusted protein and fat – to support healthy growth and development
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil – helps to maintain the gastrointestinal tract’s health
- MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) – helps support the natural balance of the intestinal microflora, important for nutrient absorption
- Beet pulp – a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid, which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and beet pulp, to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Can be fed from 6 weeks onwards – helps with any recently weaned puppies and during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea.
- High DHA – an omega-3 fatty acid to help enhance learning for a smart, trainable puppy.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defenses.
- High quality animal-based protein – supports a healthy recovery and managing overall health and well-being.
Chicken, ocean fish, rice, maize grits, chicken liver, beef by-products, chicken byproducts, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride, mannanoligosaccharides, dicalcium phosphate.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids:0.75%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids:0.18%
Vitamin A:3200 IU/kg
Vitamin D3:320 IU/kg
Vitamin E:20 mg/kg
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight||Cans per day|
|3-5||1/2 - 1/3|
|10-15||1 - 1 1/2|
|20-25||1 3/4 - 2|
|30-35||2 1/3 - 2 2/3|
|40-45||2 3/4 - 3|
- Feed up to 2 months initally for lipid metabolism regulation
- Feed for 3-12 weeks as compensation for maldigestion
- Feed for a lifetime in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency
- For extended use consult your veterinarian